New online training programs available due to COVID19.
Rhythm First Aid is pleased to offer a new innovative way to deliver our nationally recognised training courses.
In addition to traditional face to face training courses, we now have the option of undertaking training online before attending a short face to face assessment with an accredited trainer.
Our new, enhanced online learning courses allow individuals to complete the online component of training at their own pace from the comfort of your home or office.
In this current environment we are taking actions to mitigate risk and these new courses enables this.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Complete online learning from home
- Flexible format; you can log in as many times as you need to
- Quick face-to-face assessment
- Adheres to all government and social distancing regulations
All first aid training provided by Rhythm First Aid is nationally recognised through our partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909. This ensures your training is recognised Australia wide.
View our Covid safe plan and Covid19 info here.
Rhythm First Aid have implemented a number hygiene measures to enable us to continue to deliver safe, quality training to our clients and community. We always closely follow and adhere to the latest Vic DHHS advice.
All educators have completed COVID infection control training.
Additional measure include:
- Smaller class sizes
- Rhythm First Aid will supply additional / spare level 2 face masks if required.
- Increased cleaning of equipment before and after courses with cleaning products containing > 70% alcohol.
- At times, where sharing of manikins cannot be avoided, they will be wiped down with a >70% alcohol cleaning wipe in between individual student use.
- All high touch surfaces such as door handles etc will be wiped down before and after a course.
- Hand sanitiser stations to be located as required throughout the courses.
- Windows and doors open where practicable and increased room flow rates.
Check-in means ‘providing your name and phone number,’ this is to help with contact tracing if needed and to keep each other safe.
Link to our COVIDSafe Plan here.
You're safe in our hands.
Rhythm First Aid 2021